Freedom SuperClamp 4-Bike
- Carries up to 4 bikes of any type.
- Most stable no frame contact tray rack available.
- Tilting feature allows access to rear of vehicle.
- Integrated locks for bikes and hitch.
Freedom SuperClamp: the rack of your bike's dreams.
If your bike had a magic genie, we're pretty sure it would've asked for the Freedom SuperClamp 4. We took all the favorite features of our top-selling Freedom, and raised the bar—by changing the bar completely. With our industry-first front and rear wheel hooks, we were able to completely eliminate frame contact while providing the most secure hold of any tray-style rack on the market. With extra features like an integrated lock and a design that accommodates any bike, we bet your bike's wish just came true.
- Carries 4 bikes (60 lbs/bike in two trays closest to vehicle; 35 lbs/bike for second two trays).
- Fits all bikes.
- No frame contact design.
- Adjustable arms.
- Rack-integrated locking cable.
- Tilting feature allows for access to rear of vehicle.
- Ratcheting arms pivot on case hardened brackets for superior strength.
- Includes a locking hitch pin.
- Works with 2" hitches only.
- Rack weight: 63 lbs.
It's no secret that all Saris products come with a lifetime warranty in North America. That means that we cover the product for as long as the original buyer owns it. Why? Because we believe in the quality and durability of every Saris rack. If there is a defect in materials or workmanship (rare as they may be), please get in touch with our outstanding customer service team. If your rack has been damaged due to incorrect assembly, from backing into a wall, or something not related to workmanship, you will not qualify for a replacement.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
The SuperClamp 4 is manufactured in the USA?
I have an Extracycle Edgerunner cargo bike that is about 84 inches long from stem to stern and is about 58 inches from hub to hub, will the Freedom SuperClamp accommodate this? It also has fenders, so the rear wheel would need the strap.
Can I lock my bikes to the rack so they wont get stolen?
Will the Freedom SuperClamp accommodate 16" and 20" wheels? We are a family of four and would like to transport our kids' bikes as well.
Can the bikes be supported securely if the tire is flat, or do you need to repair & fully inflate the tire prior to loading the bike onto the rack?
do your 4 bike systems lock the bikes on?
When the rack is empty and folded up, how far out from the rear bumper does it extend? The picture looks like it adds significant length to the vehicle.
Can I take apart the Freedom SuperClamp 4 bike rack and use it as a Freedom SuperClamp 2 bike rack?
- Secures rack to vehicle with theft-preventing lock.
- Fits most 1¼" and 2" threaded hitch-tite.
- Secure bikes to your bike rack to reduce bike theft.
- Eight foot, 10mm braided stainless steel locking cable.
- Includes 2 keys.