Freedom SuperClamp 4-Bike
- Carries up to 4 bikes of any type.
- Most stable no frame contact tray rack available.
- Tilting feature allows access to rear of vehicle.
- Integrated locks for bikes and hitch.
- Add wheel holders to your SuperClamp rack to fit Fat Tire bikes
Freedom SuperClamp: the rack of your bike's dreams.
If your bike had a magic genie, we're pretty sure it would've asked for the Freedom SuperClamp 4. We took all the favorite features of our top-selling Freedom, and raised the bar—by changing the bar completely. With our industry-first front and rear wheel hooks, we were able to completely eliminate frame contact while providing the most secure hold of any tray-style rack on the market. With extra features like an integrated lock and a design that accommodates any bike, we bet your bike's wish just came true.
- Carries 4 bikes (60 lbs/bike in two trays closest to vehicle; 35 lbs/bike for second two trays).
- Fits all bikes.
- No frame contact design.
- Adjustable arms.
- Rack-integrated locking cable.
- Tilting feature allows for access to rear of vehicle.
- Ratcheting arms pivot on case hardened brackets for superior strength.
- Includes a locking hitch pin.
- Works with 2" hitches only.
- Rack weight: 63 lbs.
It's no secret that all Saris products come with a lifetime warranty in North America. That means that we cover the product for as long as the original buyer owns it. Why? Because we believe in the quality and durability of every Saris rack. If there is a defect in materials or workmanship (rare as they may be), please get in touch with our outstanding customer service team. If your rack has been damaged due to incorrect assembly, from backing into a wall, or something not related to workmanship, you will not qualify for a replacement.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
where or how can I purchase replacement straps for the freedom 4 super clamp bike carrier
Will the stock ratchet straps fit 90mm carbon race wheels or will I need to purchase the longer straps?
It says this will work with my Focus, but the options don't include an ST model. The hitch will have to be lower than normal due to the center exhaust. In that case is this still do-able?
From center of hitch pin to: - end of rack when down is 43" - end of rack when up is 21" - closest part to vehicle when up is 6" Are these correct? And - What is the distance between the bike trays? (i.e. number of inches between each bike)
On another very reputable website it lists the max wheelbase as 44.5. Am I out of luck if I have a 48 inch wheelbase?
When the arms fold down and the rack is up do the arms lock into place or can the extend and rub the car? Had a little issue with my Thelma scoops rubbing my car when in the up position.
It seems like the bikes will be very close together. How likely is bike to bike contact?
Is there a mechanism that will eliminate wobbling in the hitch receiver?
- Secures rack to vehicle with theft-preventing lock.
- Fits most 1¼" and 2" threaded hitch-tite.
- Secure bikes to your bike rack to reduce bike theft.
- Eight foot, 10mm braided stainless steel locking cable.
- Includes 2 keys.