H3 Direct Drive Smart Trainer with Zwift Membership
Everything You Need to Train Smarter, Harder & Quieter
Joining the virtual training world can be overwhelming. That’s why we’ve built this do-it-all package to take all the guesswork so you can simply connect and ride. With this bundle your H3 smart direct drive trainer will come with a pre-installed 11-speed cassette, as well as all the accessories needed to pair to your favorite indoor cycling app.
Unsure which app is right for you? We’ve got you covered there too with the included subscription to Zwift (3-month) and Rouvy (1-month).
And when it comes to the trainer itself, the H3 features the same reliability and durability as its predecessors – only quieter. At 20 mph and just 59 decibels, the H3 is five times quieter than previous generations, making it the quietest smart trainer to ever leave our doors.
Encased inside are components meticulously calibrated to measure power, speed and cadence, as well as a precision-balanced flywheel - all built to handle 2000 watts and replicate a 20% climbing grade.
Tested to withstand heavy training, the H3’s internal cooling system will keep the electromagnetic resistance system working – and accurate – long after your legs have given out.
- Quieter Than Ever: all new drive system shaves decibels off previous generations.
- Precise Training: +/- 2% power accuracy.
- Controlled and Consistent: electromagnetic resistance provides a measured workout every time.
- Direct Drive Design: widest bike compatibility and eliminates wheel slips.
- No External Sensors Required: measures speed, cadence and power.
- Seamless Integration: connects to indoor cycling apps with dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth FTMS standards.
- Zwift certified.
- H3 Smart Direct Drive Trainer
- Pre-installed 11x25 11-speed cassette
- USB extension cable
- ANT+ USB Dongle
- 3-month subscription to Zwift
- 1-month subscription to Rouvy
- When Open L*H*W: 31”x18.5”x19.5” (787.4x469.9x495.3 mm).
- When Closed L*H*W: 8.5”x18.5”x19.5” (76.2x469.9x495.3 mm).
- Weight: 47 lb. (21.3 kg).
- Noise level:59 decibels at 20 mph
- Power measurement accuracy: +/- 2%
- Maximum power output: 2000 watts at 20 mph
- Simulates a 20% climbing grade
- Fast response electromagnetic resistance
- Measures speed, cadence and power – no external sensors needed
- 20 lb precision balanced flywheel
- Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth FTMS standards
- Built-in front wheel block
- Integrated carrying handle
- Compatible with Shimano 8-11 speed cassettes
- XD/XDR freehubs sold separately
- Thru-axle compatible for bike frames with fork widths of 142 or 148.
- Quick-release compatible for bike frames with fork widths of 130mm and 135 mm.
- Compatible with a wide variety of devices and indoor cycling applications, including Rouvy, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more.
- Headless mode (powered on, not paired to any apps) lets you ride with a progressive resistance curve that matches the Fluid2.
- LED indicator lights communicate connectivity and more.
- Direct drive design directly connects the bicycle to the resistance unit, eliminating tire wear.
- Internal cooling technology ensures accurate ride data even during the hardest of workouts.
- Folding legs provide widest footprint of direct drive indoor bicycle trainers on the market for added stability and easy storage.
- Accessible and balanced handle allows for smooth, anyone-can-carry transit of the trainer.
- Over the air (OTA) firmware updates and calibration via the Saris app (link to firmware page)
- Maximum weight (rider and bike): 300 lbs.
- Cassette sold separately.
Lifetime Warranty and Details
View our Product Warranty page for more information about the H3 Direct Drive Smart Trainer with Zwift Membership warranty.