Bones Hitch 2-Bike
At the intersection of lightweight, durable and stylish is the Bones Hitch. Its arching lines make this rack more than just attention grabbing – it's functional, too.
American Made. Italian Inspired.
At the intersection of lightweight, durable and stylish is the Bones Hitch 2-bike. Inspired by the Italian design and function of our best-selling Bones trunk rack, the arching lines of this rack is more than attention grabbing – it's functional, too. Brought to life by materials sourced within 300 miles of our headquarters in Madison, WI, the Bones Hitch is 100% American Made right down to the final touches.
- Carries 2 bikes.
- At only 15 lbs, rack is easy to maneuver and install on vehicle.
- Tilting feature allows easy access to rear of vehicle.
- Coated hold-downs and anti-sway straps protect, secure and stabilize bikes.
Prop 65 WARNING for California residents: Learn More
- Carries 2 bikes (35 lbs/bike).
- A Bike Beam may be required for frames without a horizontal top tube.
- Injection-molded arms are strongest in the market.
- Arms fold up and down with ease for quick storage and easy loading.
- Welded steel mainframe.
- Rack tilts down with pull of handle for easy access to rear of vehicle.
- Coated hold-downs and anti-sway straps provide soft touch protection to secure and stabilize the bikes.
- Fits 1 ¼" or 2" hitches out of the box.
- Hitch lock sold separately (Model 3022).
- Made in Madison, WI.
- Rack weight: 15 lb
Compare Hanging Hitch Racks
|Bones Hitch 2||Bones Hitch 3||Bones Hitch 4||Glide 2||Glide 4||Glide 5|
|Maximum Load||35 lb/bike||35 lb/bike||35 lb/bike||50 lb/bike||35 lb/bike||30 lb/bike|
|Bike Rack Weight||15 lbs||16 lbs||20 lbs||37 lbs||37 lbs||37 lbs|
|Hitch Receiver Size||1 1/4" or 2"||1 1/4" or 2"||1 1/4" or 2"||1 1/4" or 2"||1 1/4" or 2"||2"|
|Hatch Access Loaded|
|Strap Type||Ratchet||Ratchet||Ratchet||Spring Loaded Ratchet||Spring Loaded Ratchet||Spring Loaded Ratchet|
View our Product Warranty page for more information about the Bones Hitch 2-Bike warranty.