Bones Hitch 4-Bike
The Bones Hitch 4-bike is one of the lightest car racks around, yet is just as strong and durable. Made here in Wisconsin and backed with a lifetime warranty.
Strong. Secure. Bones Hitch 4-Bike.
The Bones Hitch 4-Bike rack is born out of the design and function of our best-selling Bones rack and brought to life in the form of a hitch rack. You wanted a nicely designed, tilting rack at a great value, and you wanted it to be lightweight. The result is the Bones Hitch. The Bones Hitch is one of the lightest racks in the marketplace yet every bit as strong and durable. That's why we back it—along with all of our racks—with a lifetime warranty. Stylish, lightweight, easy to use and made here in the USA—who says you can't have it all?
- Carries 4 bikes.
- At only 20 lbs, rack is easy to maneuver and install on vehicle.
- Tilting feature allows easy access to rear of vehicle.
- Coated hold-downs and anti-sway straps protect, secure and stabilize bikes.
Prop 65 WARNING for California residents: Learn More
- Carries 4 bikes, up to 35 lbs. each.
- Preassembled in box.
- Rack tilts down with pull of handle for easy access to rear of vehicle.
- Coated hold-downs and anti-sway straps provide soft touch protection to secure and stabilize the bikes.
- Fits 1 ¼" or 2" hitches out of the box.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Made in Madison, WI.
- Injection-molded arms are strongest in the market.
- Arms fold up and down with ease for quick storage and easy loading.
- Welded steel mainframe.
- Hitch lock sold separately (Model 3022).
- Lightweight, steel construction weighs only 20 lbs.
Saris bike racks are made to last a lifetime. We stand behind this promise with a rock-solid lifetime warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. All backed by our best-in-class customer service.
If you have questions about your bike rack or are unsure which rack is best for you - we'd love to hear from you.