The Bones is more than just a good-looking car rack. With more than 1 million sold it's a tested statement of style, design, convenience and durability.
Over 1 Million Sold
When the Bones rack made its debut in the 1990’s, it started a trunk rack revolution. Its iconic design won the world over, and twenty plus years later – the Bones rack has sold well over 1 million. Crafted by famed Italian designer Fabio Pedrini and built with materials from America’s heartland, the Bones is more than just a good-looking car rack. It’s a tested statement of style, design and durability.
The three dimensional product configuration of the Bones rack is a registered trademark of Saris Cycling Group, Inc.
- Arc-based design fits over most spoilers and separates bikes on different levels.
- Injection-molded arms and legs are the strongest on the market.
- Rubberized feet protect vehicle and coated straps protect bike.
Prop 65 WARNING for California residents: Learn More
- Carries 3 bikes (35lbs/bike).
- Spring buckle straps with vinyl-coated hooks.
- Strongest frame on the market.
- Built with 100% recyclable materials.
- Rust-free injection molded plastic.
- Articulated rubber feet to protect paint.
- Ratcheting anti-sway straps for a secure hold.
- Arc–based design separates bikes on different levels.
- Frame fits over most spoilers.
- Available in black.
- Compatible with most vehicles—consult the Saris Fit Guide for approved fits.
- Meets European Union regulations. View this product's European certification.
- Patents issued and pending.
- Lightweight at 11 lbs.
Saris bike racks are made to last a lifetime. We stand behind this promise with a rock-solid lifetime warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. All backed by our best-in-class customer service.
If you have questions about your bike rack or are unsure which rack is best for you - we'd love to hear from you.