Glide EX 2-Bike
A two-bike hitch rack that’s eBike friendly and gives you one-step access to the rear of the car, both with bikes and without.
Glide Action for All Collections
Want all the innovations of our revolutionary Glide rack, but only need to transport a couple of rides? This 2-bike hanging hitch rack has you covered.
The Glide EX 2-bike features the same noteworthy and one-handed glide action of its Glide brethren, plus a beefed-up bike spec: the ability to carry 50 lb per bike. Yep, that's right - this hanging hitch bike rack is eBike compatible. Simply push the trigger to release the rack, glide away and boom – hatch access.
When you’re done, the same amount of (non) effort glides the rack upright and you’re good to go. It’s the same one-button, one-step, one-motion movement for when the hitch rack is fully loaded and when it’s not.
- eBike Friendly: this hanging hitch bike rack transports 2-bikes, up to 50 lb each.
- Convenient, one-step access to the back of the car - fully loaded with bikes or not.
- Innovative four-bar linkage system controls the center of mass, creating a smooth, glide-action away from the vehicle.
- Complete integrated security: locks the rack to the car and the bikes to the rack.
- Hanging hitch style bike rack.
- Carries 2 bikes, up to 50 lb. each.
- One-button glide action provides instant access to rear of vehicle, both with bikes loaded and without.
- Innovative four-bar linkage system: centers bike mass for smooth, glide-action away from vehicle.
- No assembly needed.
- Rack weight: 37 lb.
- Bike hold downs are easy to use and quick to load.
- Best-in-class ratchet straps speedily fasten bike to the rack.
- Integrated locking cable secures bikes to the rack.
- Locking hitch pin secures rack to the car.
- Universal hitch: fits 1 ¼” and 2” hitches out of the box. For use with receiver hitches Class II or higher.
- Built and tested to outlive the elements.
Saris bike racks are made to last a lifetime. We stand behind this promise with a rock-solid lifetime warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. All backed by our best-in-class customer service.
If you have questions about your bike rack or are unsure which rack is best for you - we'd love to hear from you.