H2 Smart Trainer
No matter your training category, the H2 smart trainer is the perfect addition to any athlete’s toolbox.
A Smart Trainer for All Rider Types
No matter your training category, the H2 is the perfect addition to any athlete’s toolbox. From weekend warriors to pro-podium chasers, mountain bikers to triathletes, this smart direct drive trainer is versatile enough to push any training regimen to the edge.
The heart of the H2 is its ability to replicate real world inertia better than anyone else thanks to it its massive, 20-pound precision-balanced flywheel. The H2’s soul is its impressive electrical prowess, complete with integrated cadence, speed and power data, internal cooling, over-the-air firmware updates, dual-band ANT+ and Bluetooth compatibility and topped off with its electromagnetic resistance system for rapid resistance changes within virtual training environments. Plus, at 64 decibels the H2 is library-level quiet - even if your next virtual victory may not be.
- Noise level at 20 mph is 66 decibels, quiet enough to ride in a library.
- Provides +/- 2% accurate power readings.
- Thru-axle compatible for bike frames with fork widths of 142 or 148.
- Quick-release compatible for bike frames with fork widths of 130mm and 135 mm.
- Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth standards.
- Compatible with a wide variety of devices and virtual training application, including Rouvy, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more. Contact us with questions about compatibility with other software.
- 20 lb precision balanced flywheel provides quiet, vibration free and true-to-the-road riding experience.
- Fast response electromagnetic resistance ensures most responsive resistance and maximum power available.
- Robust design is capable of handling up to 2000 watts at 20 mph and can simulate up to a 20% climbing grade.
- Headless mode (powered on, not paired to any apps) lets you ride with a progressive resistance curve that matches the Fluid2.
- Internally integrated speed, cadence and power data eliminates the need for extra external sensors.
- LED indicator lights communicate connectivity and more.
- Direct drive design directly connects the bicycle to the resistance unit, eliminating tire wear.
- Integrated front wheel tray adds stability to ride without taking up any extra storage space.
- Internal cooling technology ensures accurate ride data even during the hardest of workouts.
- Built-in front wheel tray adds stability to ride and nests within the trainer when not in use.
- Folding legs provide widest footprint of direct drive indoor bicycle trainers on the market for added stability and easy storage.
- Includes a Shimano splined freehub for compatibility with Shimano 8-11 speed cassettes. XD/XDR freehubs are also available and sold separately.
- Accessible and balanced handle allows for smooth, anyone-can-carry transit of the trainer.
- Over the air (OTA) firmware updates via Bluetooth ensures the H2 is up to date with all the latest features.
- All of our trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.
- Dimensions when Open L*H*W: 31” x 18.5” x 19.5” (787.4 x 469.9 x 495.3 mm).
- Dimensions when Closed L*H*W: 8.5” x 18.5” x 19.5” (76.2 x 469.9 x 495.3 mm).
- Weighs in at 47 lb. (21.3 kg).
- ANT+ and BlueGiga USB dongles sold separately.
- Cassette not included.
Prop 65 WARNING for California residents: Learn More
View our Product Warranty page for more information about the H2 Smart Trainer warranty.