Mag Trainer Smart Equipped
Featuring five levels of adjustable resistance, the Mag Smart Equipped is an easy way to train with your favorite indoor cycling app.
Ready. Set. Ride
Designed to get you “out” for a ride for those times you simply can’t get out. Whether you’re craving a technology-free trainer session or a ride with your virtual crew, the Mag Smart Equipped can help you tally the miles. Our easy-to-store, foldable trainer frame features an adjustable linear resistance unit with five levels and comes with a speed sensor that can be used for any virtual – or non-virtual – training ride.
For use with your favorite indoor cycling app, install the speed sensor on the rear wheel of your bike, mount your bike to the Mag bike trainer, connect via Bluetooth or ANT+ and prepare to sweat.
- Mag Smart Equipped Bike Trainer
- Dual-band magnetless speed sensor
- Magnetic resistance unit provides a quiet and frictionless ride.
- Linear resistance boosts workout intensity to match each pedal stroke and gear click.
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Comes on a sturdy, foldable frame.
- Adjust tire fit to resistant unit with a convenient turn knob.
- Resistance unit roller allows for 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes – up to a 2.0 tire.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and is compatible with rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm.
- Trainer tire recommended.
- Compatible with indoor cycling apps.
- Trainer is tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.
- Trainer skewer included.
- Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes.
- Noise level at 20 mph is 72-76 decibels.
Lifetime Warranty and Details
View our Product Warranty page for more information about the Mag Trainer Smart Equipped warranty.