MTR 1-Bike Add-On
For those moments when your MTR hitch rack needs to transport one more bike.
Allow 7 days before shipment
Bring More Bikes
Whether you’ve invited more friends for an epic ride or can’t decide which rig to take to the trails, the MTR 1-Bike Add-On has you covered. Compatible with both the MTR 1-bike and 2-bike hitch rack, these add-on trays save you the hassle of buying a new rack to haul more bikes.
Built with the same robust materials as the MTR rack, these add-on trays are ready to roll out of the box and are the soul of the Modular Tray Rack (MTR) functionality.
- Bike tray add-on for MTR 1-bike or 2-bike tray-style hitch rack.
- Built with American-made aluminum and steel.
- Nesting wheel trays speed up bike loading and unloading process.
- Wheel trays and dual-arm wheel holders securely transport variety of bikes.
- Hauls bikes up to 60 lb if used as first two trays closest to vehicle; or up to 35 lb if used as third or fourth tray.
- Bike tray add-on for the MTR platform hitch rack. Compatible with both the 1-bike and 2-bike base.
- Carries 1 bike, up to 60 lb when used in the first two positions closest to the vehicle. When used in positions furthest from the vehicle, tray can hold a bike up to 35 lb.
- Minimal assembly required.
- Rack weight: 30 lb.
- Adjustable wheel block to accommodate wheel sizes from 20 inches up to 29 inches and tire sizes as wide as 5 inches.
- Integrated locking cable secures bikes to the rack.
- Hitch compatibility will depend on MTR base unit.
- Built and tested to outlive the elements.
Saris bike racks are made to last a lifetime. We stand behind this promise with a rock-solid lifetime warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. All backed by our best-in-class customer service.
If you have questions about your bike rack or are unsure which rack is best for you - we'd love to hear from you.