MTR 2-Bike Rack
This modular two-bike platform hitch rack can transport a variety of bikes and can be easily customizable with add-on trays.
Allow 7 days before shipment
When the Single Track Calls...
The only thing left to do is answer. No matter where the call beckons, the MTR can get you and your ride there. Designed with versatility at its core, the MTR (aka: modular tray rack) can transport a variety of bikes and can be easily customizable with add-on trays to bring your whole collection of shredders or ride-share with friends.
Each MTR rack is built from American-made steel and aluminum for maximum durability. Roomy wheel trays swallow bike tires up to 5 inches wide for a stable hold, while dual-arm wheel holders keep bikes locked in position – and keep the paint chip-free. It’s all built on a rugged hitch-based foundation that can be tilted away, when fully loaded with bikes and without, for fast and easy vehicle access – because after all, those snacks aren’t going to pass themselves.
Plus, the MTR’s nesting bike trays make for easy-on, easy-off loading. No more lifting bikes over the rack – simply flip the trays out of the way as needed to get you from parking lot to trailhead in record time.
The Saris MTR also available in a 1-Bike version.
- Modular: carries 2 bikes, up to 60 lbs, and can be customized with Add-On to transport up to four bikes.
- Pivot away: unique wheel trays pivot and nest for easy loading and compact storage.
- Dual-arm holders are compatible with a wide range of tire sizes, and never touch the bike's frame.
- Full Tilt: tilting mechanism for easy hatch access.
- Complete Integrated Security: locks the rack to the car and the bikes to the rack.
- Designed to be used with 2" hitch receivers only.
- Tray-style hitch bike rack
- Carries 2 bikes, up to 60 lb. each
- Customizable to carry more bikes with 1-Bike Add-On and 2-Bike Add-On
- No assembly needed
- Rack folds up for compact storage when not in use.
- Tool-free installation
- Rack weight: 55 lb
- Adjustable wheel block to accommodate wheel sizes from 20 inches up to 29 inches and tire sizes as wide as 5 inches
- Integrated locking cable secures bikes to the rack
- Locking hitch pin secures rack to the car
- Accommodates wheel bases up to 53 inches
- 2" hitch compatible
- Constructed from American-made aluminum and steel, and tested to outlive the elements
Compare Platform Hitch Racks
|SuperClamp 2-Bike EX||SuperClamp 4-Bike EX||SuperClamp 2-Bike||SuperClamp 4-Bike||Freedom 2-Bike||Freedom 4-Bike|
|Maximum Load||120 lb (60 lb per bike)||190 lb||120 lb (60 lb per bike)||190 lb||120 lb (60 lb per bike)||190 lb|
|Bike Rack Weight||35 lb||63 lb||31 lb||63 lb||21 lb||53 lb|
|Bike and Tire Fit||20"-29" wheels; up to 4" tires||20"-29" wheels; up to 4" tires||20"-29" wheels; up to 2.5" tires||20"-29" wheels; up to 2.5" tires||Up to 29" wheels; up to 2.5" tires||Up to 29" wheels; up to 2.5" tires|
|No Frame Contact|
|Bike to Rack Connection||Top of both wheels||Top of both wheels||Top of both wheels||Top of both wheels||Wheel tray with straps + down tube cradle||Wheel tray with straps + down tube cradle|
|Hitch Receiver Size||1 1/4" or 2"||2"||1 1/4" or 2"||2"||1 1/4" or 2"||2"|
|Folds When Not in Use|
|Hatch Access||When not loaded||When not loaded|
Saris bike racks are made to last a lifetime. We stand behind this promise with a rock-solid lifetime warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. All backed by our best-in-class customer service.
If you have questions about your bike rack or are unsure which rack is best for you - we'd love to hear from you.