The SUPERBones is the classic Bones trunk bike rack, reimagined. It's more secure, more beautiful, more intuitive, and fits a wide variety of trunk shapes.
The Ultimate Trunk Rack
Meet the SUPERBones. It is the classic Bones trunk rack, reimagined. We took everything we've experienced, observed and learned from our Bones customers and used it to guide our design process. Out of that work was born a trunk rack more secure, more beautiful and more intuitive. With interwoven steel straps that store neatly within the rack to the floating foot that pivots to conform to a wide variety of trunk shapes, the SUPERBones is truly a functional piece of art with all the features of a forward-thinking bike rack.
- Innovative retractable straps feature one-touch adjustability for ease of car fit and seamless strap management.
- Pivoting and floating foot easily and intuitively adjusts to vehicle’s design.
- Dual locking system that securely locks the bike to rack and rack to car.
Prop 65 WARNING for California residents: Learn More
- Carries 3 bikes (35 lbs/bike).
- Anti-sway adjusts in and out to maximize bike protection.
- Bikes are easy to load thanks to pivoting anti-sway straps.
- Integrated locking to secure bike to rack and rack to car.
- Heavy duty straps reinforced with internal steel strands.
- Strap adjustment lever quickly tightens rack to car.
- Internal ratcheting mechanism creates the best in class strap management.
- Adjustable foot for maximum protection of car by intuitively adjusting to vehicle’s trunk, bumper shape and design.
- Stationary outer leg creates an easy install on vehicle.
- Frame fits over most spoilers.
- Rust-free injection molded plastic.
- Compatible with most vehicles—consult the Saris Fit Guide for approved fits.
- Patents issued and pending.
- Lightweight at 18.5 lbs.
Saris bike racks are made to last a lifetime. We stand behind this promise with a rock-solid lifetime warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. All backed by our best-in-class customer service.
If you have questions about your bike rack or are unsure which rack is best for you - we'd love to hear from you.