SuperClamp EX 2-Bike
A transport rack built with your bike in mind. This lightweight and versatile platform hitch rack is ready to hit the road at a moment's notice.
A Transport Rack Built with Your Bike in Mind
With its robust construction, eye-catching style and compact design that carries both bikes on a single bar, the SuperClamp is your bike’s new BFF. This lightweight – yet mighty – platform hitch rack is ready to hit the road at a moment’s notice. Whether you’re hauling eBikes, beefy mountain bikes, your prized TT rig, or an assortment of bicycles, the SuperClamp’s dual shepherd’s hooks promise all bikes a truly secure ride without touching the bike’s frame.
And thanks to the SuperClamp’s tilting feature, no more unloading bikes to let the dog out of the back. Simply tilt down and release the hounds. Top it all off with integrated locks, a built-in bottle opener and head-turning reflectors, the SuperClamp 2-bike is proof that you can have your cake and eat it too.
Also available in a 4-Bike version.
- Fastest loading bike rack around thanks to the dual wheel-clamping hooks (bonus: no frame contact).
- Lightweight, yet mighty! Weighs only 35 lb, and is rugged enough to carry 2 bikes, up to 60 lb each.
- Features integrated locks and reflectors for extra security and visibility, day and night.
- Open Sesame! Tilting feature allows hatch access, even when fully loaded, and folds up when not in use.
- Sleek and compact design fits longer bikes, up to 50" wheelbases, on a single bar.
Prop 65 WARNING for California residents: Learn More
- Carries 2 bikes, up to 60 lb/each.
- This rack fits a wheelbase of up to 50”.
- For use with tires wider than 4”, add the Fat Tire Wheel Holders.
- Platform style hitch rack
- Two shepherd's hooks hold bike by top of both wheels -- does not touch the frame of the bike.
- Sleek, compact and lightweight design transports two bikes on a single bar.
- Adjustable arms and wheel trays fit almost any type of bicycle, including those with fenders, mountain bikes and ebikes; bike spacing accommodates widest combination of bicycles.
- Integrated locking cable secures bikes to the rack.
- Locking hitch pin secures rack to the car
- Tilting feature allows access to rear of vehicle, even when fully loaded, and folds up when not in use.
- Ratcheting arms pivot on case hardened brackets for superior strength.
- Reflectors on outside wheel trays ensure extra visibility in low light.
- Branded decals that are sleek, discrete and reflective.
- Bottle opener integrated into tilt handle.
- Built and tested to outlive the elements.
- Universal hitch works with 1¼” and 2” hitch receivers.
- Universal wheel trays accommodate a wide variety of bikes and wheel sizes (up to 4” tires).
- Wheel straps are provided for the rear wheel if needed for kids bikes, e-bikes and bikes with fenders.
- Rack weight: 35 lb
Compare Platform Hitch Racks
|All-Star 2-Bike||Freedom 2-Bike||Freedom EX 2-Bike||Freedom 4-Bike||SuperClamp EX 2-Bike||SuperClamp EX 4-Bike||SuperClamp EX 2-Bike + Cargo||MTR 1-Bike||MTR 2-Bike|
|Maximum Load||90 lb (45 lb per bike)||120 lb (60 lb per bike)||120 lb (60 lb per bike)||190 lb||120 lb (60 lb per bike)||190 lb||Cargo - 120 lb, Bikes - 70 lb (35 lb per bike)||60 lb||120 lb (60 lb per bike)|
|Bike Rack Weight||21 lb||21 lb||27 lb||53 lb||35 lb||63 lb||80 lb||35 lb||59 lb|
|Bike and Tire Fit||Up to 29" wheels; up to 3" tires||Up to 29" wheels; up to 2.5" tires||Up to 29" wheels; up to 3" tires||Up to 29" wheels; up to 2.5" tires||20"-29" wheels; up to 4" tires||20"-29" wheels; up to 4" tires||20"-29" wheels; up to 4" tires||20"-29" wheels; up to 5" tires||20"-29" wheels; up to 5" tires|
|No Frame Contact|
|Bike to Rack Connection||Wheel tray with straps + top tube hook||Wheel tray with straps + top tube hook||Wheel tray with straps + top tube hook||Wheel tray with straps + top tube hook||Top of both wheels||Top of both wheels||Top of both wheels||Top of both wheels||Top of both wheels|
|Hitch Receiver Size||1 1/4" or 2"||1 1/4" or 2"||1 1/4" or 2"||2"||1 1/4" or 2"||2"||2"||1 1/4" or 2"||2"|
|Folds When Not in Use|
|Hatch Access||When not loaded||When not loaded|
|Expandable||Yes (1 or 2-bike add-on)||Yes (1 or 2-bike add-on)|
|Carries Cargo||Yes (Cargo Accessory)||Yes (Cargo Accessory)|
|Assembled in Box||When not loaded||When not loaded|
View our Product Warranty page for more information about the SuperClamp EX 2-Bike warranty.