SuperClamp EX 4-Bike
- Rock solid dual hooks provide unmatched security, and never touches the bike’s frame.
- Brawny, yet lightweight – designed to carry two bikes on a single bar for a footprint that is both compact and able to carry up to 4 bikes of any type (190 lb total).
- Load 'em up! Crafted to haul a wide variety and combination of bikes.
- Tilting feature allows access to rear of vehicle, even when fully loaded (your dog will thank you), and folds up when not in use.
- Functional, eye-pleasing design that looks good on any car and features integrated locks, reflectors and of course - a bottle opener.
Built for Finding Rides Inside and Outside Your Comfort Zone
When adventure calls, you need a hardy bike rack to get you and your collection of bikes there. That’s why we built the SuperClamp 4-bike from the ground-up to be the safest, toughest, and lightest 4-bike platform hitch rack on the road. It all comes down to its super compact design, with two bikes carried on a single horizontal bar. Plus, each bike rack undergoes unparalleled testing in the heart of tundra country – meaning, if it survives here in Wisconsin, it will thrive wherever your compass leads.
When it comes to durability, versatility and carrying capacity, the SuperClamp 4-bike packs a punch in its light, 63 lb package. In fact, the SuperClamp is 40% lighter than similar platform hitch racks, yet is guaranteed to last a lifetime thanks to its tough steel construction. Load it up with mountain bikes, electric bikes, kid’s bikes, road bikes, insert-any-bike-type-here bike, and the SuperClamp will carry them safely to their destination. No matter where your bike wants to go, the SuperClamp 4-bike is up for the challenge.
- Platform style hitch bike rack
- Carries 4 bikes (60 lb/bike in trays closest to vehicle; 35 lb/bike for second two trays).
- Two shepherd's hooks hold bike by top of both wheels -- does not touch the frame of the bike.
- Adjustable arms and wheel trays fit almost any type of bicycle, including those with fenders, mountain bikes and ebikes; bike spacing accommodates widest combination of bicycles.
- Integrated locking cable to secure bikes to the rack.
- Includes locking hitch pin to secure the rack to the hitch.
- Tilting feature allows access to rear of vehicle, even when fully loaded, and folds up against car when not in use.
- Features the smallest profile of any 4-bike car rack on market.
- Ratcheting arms pivot on case hardened brackets for superior strength.
- Reflectors on outside wheel trays ensure extra visibility in low light.
- Bottle opener integrated into tilt handle.
- Built and tested to outlive the elements.
- For use with 2" hitches only.
- Rack weight: 63 lb
- This rack fits a wheelbase of up to 48" right out of the box.
- Universal wheel trays accommodate a wide variety of bikes and wheel sizes (up to 4" tires).
- For use with tires wider than 4", add the Fat Tire Wheel Holders.
Compare Platform Hitch Racks
|SuperClamp 2-Bike EX||SuperClamp 4-Bike EX||SuperClamp 2-Bike||SuperClamp 4-Bike||Freedom 2-Bike||Freedom 4-Bike|
|Maximum Load||120 lb (60 lb per bike)||190 lb||120 lb (60 lb per bike)||190 lb||120 lb (60 lb per bike)||190 lb|
|Bike Rack Weight||35 lb||63 lb||31 lb||63 lb||21 lb||53 lb|
|Bike and Tire Fit||20"-29" wheels; up to 4" tires||20"-29" wheels; up to 4" tires||20"-29" wheels; up to 2.5" tires||20"-29" wheels; up to 2.5" tires||Up to 29" wheels; up to 2.5" tires||Up to 29" wheels; up to 2.5" tires|
|No Frame Contact|
|Bike to Rack Connection||Top of both wheels||Top of both wheels||Top of both wheels||Top of both wheels||Wheel tray with straps + down tube cradle||Wheel tray with straps + down tube cradle|
|Hitch Receiver Size||1 1/4" or 2"||2"||1 1/4" or 2"||2"||1 1/4" or 2"||2"|
|Folds When Not in Use|
|Hatch Access||When not loaded||When not loaded|
It's no secret that all Saris products come with a lifetime warranty in North America. That means that we cover the product for as long as the original buyer owns it. Why? Because we believe in the quality and durability of every Saris rack. If there is a defect in materials or workmanship (rare as they may be), please get in touch with our outstanding customer service team. If your rack has been damaged due to incorrect assembly, from backing into a wall, or something not related to workmanship, you will not qualify for a replacement.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Add wheel holders to your Freedom rack to fit Fat Tire bikes.
- Easily fit 5" wide bicycle tires.
- Features extra-long wheel strap to secure Fat Tires.
- For use with all Saris Freedom racks including Freedom SuperClamp.
- Carries 1 bike per set.