SuperClamp EX 4-Bike
Built ground-up to be the safest, toughest and lightest 4-bike platform hitch rack on the road. No matter where you go, this car rack is up for the challenge.
Built for Finding Rides Inside and Outside Your Comfort Zone
When adventure calls, you need a hardy bike rack to get you and your collection of bikes there. That’s why we built the SuperClamp 4-bike from the ground up to be the safest, toughest, and lightest 4-bike platform hitch rack on the road. It all comes down to its super compact design, with two bikes carried on a single horizontal bar. Plus, each bike rack undergoes unparalleled testing in the heart of tundra country – meaning, if it survives here in Wisconsin, it will thrive wherever your compass leads.
When it comes to durability, versatility and carrying capacity, the SuperClamp 4-bike packs a punch in its light, 63 lb package. In fact, the SuperClamp is 40% lighter than similar platform hitch racks, yet is guaranteed to last a lifetime thanks to its tough steel construction. Load it up with mountain bikes, electric bikes, kid’s bikes, road bikes, insert-any-bike-type-here bike, and the SuperClamp will carry them safely to their destination. No matter where your bike wants to go, the SuperClamp 4-bike is up for the challenge.
Also available in a 2-Bike version.
- Rock solid dual hooks provide unmatched security, and never touches the bike’s frame.
- Brawny, yet lightweight – can carry up to 4 bikes of any type (190 lb total, with the two outer bikes not exceeding 35 lb each).
- Load 'em up! Crafted to haul a wide variety and combination of bikes, including those with wheelbases up to 50".
- Tilting feature allows access to rear of vehicle, even when fully loaded (your dog will thank you), and folds up when not in use.
- Functional, eye-pleasing design that looks good on any car and features integrated locks, reflectors and of course - a bottle opener.
Prop 65 WARNING for California residents: Learn More
- Carries 4 bikes (60 lb/bike in trays closest to vehicle; 35 lb/bike for second two trays)
- This rack fits a wheelbase of up to 50”.
- For use with tires wider than 4”, add the Fat Tire Wheel Holders.
- Platform style hitch rack
- Shepherd's hooks hold bike by top of both wheels -- does not touch the frame of the bike.
- Sleek, compact and lightweight design transports two bikes on a single bar.
- Adjustable arms and wheel trays fit almost any type of bicycle, including those with fenders, mountain bikes and ebikes; bike spacing accommodates widest combination of bicycles.
- Integrated locking cable secures bikes to the rack.
- Locking hitch pin secures rack to the car
- Tilting feature allows access to rear of vehicle, even when fully loaded, and folds up when not in use.
- Features the smallest profile of any 4-bike car rack on market.
- Ratcheting arms pivot on case hardened brackets for superior strength.
- Reflectors on outside wheel trays ensure extra visibility in low light.
- Branded decals that are sleek, discrete and reflective.
- Bottle opener integrated into tilt handle.
- Built and tested to outlive the elements.
- For use with 2" hitches only
- Universal wheel trays accommodate a wide variety of bikes and wheel sizes (up to 4” tires).
- Wheel straps are provided for the rear wheel if needed for kids bikes, e-bikes and bikes with fenders.
- Rack weight: 63 lb
Compare Platform Hitch Racks
|All-Star 2-Bike||Freedom 2-Bike||Freedom EX 2-Bike||Freedom 4-Bike||SuperClamp EX 2-Bike||SuperClamp EX 4-Bike||SuperClamp HD 2-Bike||SuperClamp EX 2-Bike + Cargo||MTR 1-Bike||MTR 2-Bike|
|Maximum Load||90 lb (45 lb per bike)||120 lb (60 lb per bike)||120 lb (60 lb per bike)||190 lb||120 lb (60 lb per bike)||190 lb||120 lb (60 lb per bike)||Cargo - 120 lb, Bikes - 70 lb (35 lb per bike)||60 lb||120 lb (60 lb per bike)|
|Bike Rack Weight||21 lb||21 lb||27 lb||53 lb||35 lb||63 lb||45 lb||80 lb||35 lb||59 lb|
|Bike and Tire Fit||Up to 29" wheels; up to 3" tires||Up to 29" wheels; up to 2.5" tires||Up to 29" wheels; up to 3" tires||Up to 29" wheels; up to 2.5" tires||20"-29" wheels; up to 4" tires||20"-29" wheels; up to 4" tires||20"-29" wheels; up to 4" tires||20"-29" wheels; up to 4" tires||20"-29" wheels; up to 5" tires||20"-29" wheels; up to 5" tires|
|No Frame Contact|
|Bike to Rack Connection||Wheel tray with straps + top tube hook||Wheel tray with straps + top tube hook||Wheel tray with straps + top tube hook||Wheel tray with straps + top tube hook||Top of both wheels||Top of both wheels||Top of both wheels||Top of both wheels||Top of both wheels||Top of both wheels|
|Hitch Receiver Size||1 1/4" or 2"||1 1/4" or 2"||1 1/4" or 2"||2"||1 1/4" or 2"||2"||2"||2"||1 1/4" or 2"||2"|
|Folds When Not in Use|
|Hatch Access||When not loaded||When not loaded|
|Expandable||Yes (1 or 2-bike add-on)||Yes (1 or 2-bike add-on)|
|Carries Cargo||Yes (Cargo Accessory)||Yes (Cargo Accessory)|
|Assembled in Box||When not loaded||When not loaded|
View our Product Warranty page for more information about the SuperClamp EX 4-Bike warranty.